Saturday, October 4, 2008

Worrying About the Unknown, Waiting a Week for the Answers, and Dirty, Sexy Politics

I read this article called "How to Keep Him From Cheating". It talks about how to prevent your husband from cheating and what are the warning signs that he maybe cheating or going to cheat. I found it interesting that the article stated that most of the men who do cheat aren't because they are dissatisfied with their sex lives and most of their mistresses are less attractive than their wives. The reason men cheat? According to the article... emotional disconnection. It says women should make a man feel appreciated and like they are winning. If he feels unappreciated and like he is losing, he's very capable of cheating. I don't know about anyone else, but I always hear guys complain that women are high maintenance and confusing, ummmm.... but I think it is vice versa. Guys are a lot of work and emotionally draining and maybe it's just me, but doesn't it seem everyone is concerned about how guys feel. They feel unwanted, unappreciated, and defeated... boo frickin' hoo! What about women? I haven't seen an article that talks about how to keep your wife happy so she doesn't cheat. I mean why can't they write an article entitled, "Guys, Don't Be an A-Hole! You Made a Commit, Stick to It!" or "'Til Death Do Us Part, Means 'Til You're Death You're with One Person!". Me and Chi Chi were talking last night about how we truly fear when we get married that our spouse will run around on us. Isn't that sad? we haven't even met the guys we're going to marry, but we're already worrying about them cheating on us. That they'll trade us in for a younger model. Now me and her aren't the type of girls that are self-conscious and we aren't the jealous type, but it seems so common nowadays that spouses cheat and the divorce rate is 50%, you can't but help to worry about the future. When I get married and Chi Chi said this too, we want to do it once and have it last forever. I just hope it's feasible.





The Sabres are currently reassigning players to their junior teams or to Portland (really wish it was Rochester *sigh*). The news said that they are only two players over the roster quota. I'm wondering who's left that will send to Portland? I'm also thinking they need to send four somewhere, two forwards and two defenseman. I'm just curious who and I'm also wondering who we're going to make our captain. Are we going to do the rotating captain thing again? (hope not). I guess we'll find out in a week.





I'm currently watching MAD TV's Dirty Sexy Politics. I have to be in the mood to watch these types of programs. They're so stupid, they're funny. This particular episode is hilarious, I recommend watching it.





No comments: