Friday, September 12, 2008

"Maybe if I Dress Like That, That Guy Will Call Me Back (Stupid Girls)", Some Major Arse Kicking, and Please Play the Chicken Dance!!!

I have one question that keeps being asked over and over in my mind today, why are their so many young celebrity women that make the females of this earth look like complete moronic sluts? I mean we have Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Kim Kardashian, Britney Spears, so on and so forth... now, I'm not here to tell anyone how to live their lives, because I don't want anyone telling me how to live mine. This is America a free country, you have a right to your beliefs and lifestyle, but seriously, why are the moronic sluts the only ones represented in Hollywood? Because these young celebs act this way, it makes the opposite gender think that all women are this way and if we aren't that there is something wrong with us??? UGH! ....


 


My point eaxctly!!!



... so I'm not gonna lie this is what I started to write 4 and 1/2 hours ago, and then got sidetracked... oops! Basically my gripe was I hate how because of girls like that all guys think that every girl is like that. No, I have a brain and am not a slut thank you very much!  I don't find the need to wear next to nothing to look good and be attractive. I can be just as pretty as them and don't have to try nearly as hard. I'm also classier at it. I also don't find it necessary to be or play stupid, I think one of best qualities is that I am intelligent. What started this rant was I was watching Letterman last night and Jessica Simpson was on. OH MY GOSH!!! She is dumber than a box of rocks. She giggles she sounds stupid and I think she just laughs because everyone else is or she has no clue what is going on or both. Oi! I was getting enraged, not upset, not mad, not angry, ENRAGED! She and are the girls like her are the exact reason guys think all girls are dumb and they are superior! Watching it was like watching a train wreck, it was so horrifying, yet you can't look away because you're curious if it can get worse and it did. Maybe she really isn't that dumb and just acts that way, but man, I wouldn't want to be famous because I was dumb, but maybe that's the only reason she is. I mean she couldn't hack it as a pop star, so she tried being a movie star, couldn't hack that, now a country star, and that doesn't seem to be going that well either. Basically her claim is being the dumb blonde who married that guy from 98 degrees on that Newlywed reality show on MTV, but then that little stunt destroyed their wedding bliss and ended in divorce, him ending up with imagine this a MTV employee and her going on to be one of John Mayer's flings, and now dates the Dallas Cowboy Quarterback who apparently concentrates more on her than his career and her presence is a jinx to the Dallas Cowboys franchise. I guess if being the dumb flaky blonde pays the bills and you don't mind sacrificing your dignity then by all means go for it, just don't ruin the reputation of the women of the world who are just as good looking, but have brains, class, and self-respect of this world, okay?


Moving on, this cold that one of my students have kindly shared with me is getting worse. I know have the red-rubbed cold nose from blowing my nose way too many times. Not too be a whiner, but this is seriously the worst day of it. I've gone through an entire pack of Halls and I'm completely exhausted, congested, and light-headed. In layman terms, this cold is kicking my arse!


In other news, I have a wedding to attend tomorrow for one of my good friends, Fallon. It should be a blast (minus the cold), because I haven't seen her since October 2007. Grant it, she's the bride, so we can't sit and catch up, like I would like, but I get to see her and dance the night away. I hope they play the chicken dance! I love the chicken dance! I think it's the polish side in me that comes out. We always do the chicken dance at all my polish relatives weddings. Oh Dang! It just dawned on me! I'm going to this wedding single and going to be forced to attempt to catch the bouquet *gags*. Not what I want to do, maybe there will be a bunch of girls who want to catch the bouquet or maybe it will be like that one Sex and the City episode where the bouquet was thrown and it hit Miranda and she just looked at it and walked away, I think that will be my plan..... dodge the bouquet and request the chicken dance.....

No comments: