Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Let Me Say This First, Honking the Internet, and Maybe?

Before I update everyone on the "Honk the Vote! Gaustad in '09!" campaign, I must get this off my chest first....... Plow the friggin' roads NYS! Whatever happened to the bare pavement policy? I was driving through 6 inches of wet, slick snow for about 8 miles at about 25-30mph and I was still sliding and paranoid I was going to go in ditch! And this has nothing to do with you NYS, but the employee bathroom at my works reeks to high heaven! It's smells like roadkill got stuck in the plumbing for two weeks while everyone went the bathroom on it! Why is that? huh? *deep sigh* But I'll stop there, because this situation is infuriating me, and well, I don't want to be infuriated..... so onto bigger and better news....


THE "HONK THE VOTE! GAUSTAD IN '09!" CAMPAIGN!


So, there has been a small set back in the t-shirt making, me and Harley had to cancel on last night, okay, well I had to cancel. Harley was ready to make them, but things went a rye in my household and the t-shirt making had to be postponed. The only problem, due to Thanksgiving, Work, a wedding I have to attend on Saturday out of town, and my dance students Christmas Show being next week, we may not get to making them until next week-end. So, the taking the campaign to the streets is on a wee bit of a hiatus. But, I'm thinking of making a sign to hang in my car, so people can read it as I drive by and I have been posting on here, facebook, and myspace, how people should go and vote for Goose.... so the t-shirt making is at a standstill, but the campaign is still in motion. Any people want to join the campaign, give me a holler via here or e-mail defygravityanddance@hotmail.com.


Skate Vote



Onto the total number of votes for Goose today... *drum roll please*..... 212! Slow and steady wins the race, am I right? I mean the votes are steadily going up and slow for that fact, but in the long, run this campaign will make sure Goose makes it to the NHL All*Star game. (or at least there is going to be a darn good effort) So, keep honking the vote!


According to sabres.com, Max and Hank are back in the lineup, but they are scratching Paetsch and Paille. Does this seem right? I mean I don't like to question Lindy's intelligence.... but.... Paille always plays well and plays well with everyone on the team. He can play any line with any linemates. Does he make sense to scratch? Not in my book, but "In Ruff We Trust"! Awwww... and I like Paetsch, don't scratch him...... he works, really, really hard and deserves to be there. I mean Hank is great and all (gotta love those Swedes and according to a recent bachelorette party I went to they invent the best sex toys and c'mon who doesn't love ABBA?), but he doesn't appear to be working half as hard as Paetsch, but looks can be deceiving, so maybe he is working really hard and I just can't seem to see it? maybe? 

2 comments:

Jill said...

Ahhh plow the roads... whats that??? LMAO!

Defy Gravity... said...

I know right? What's plowing the road? Apparently New York State doesn't know what that is! haha