Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cheap Drugs Calming the Gong in My Head, Stuffing the Ballot Box if the Internet Allows Me, and 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12

It feels as if there is a person standing on the inside of my cranium with a big giant hammer just pounding the front part of my skull like a gong. I've already taken some aspirin and hopefully that will kick in very, very shortly. Ah, cheap drugs, there are some days I can not express how much I truly love you! You numb my pain and put a stupid smile on my face and I have no clue why, I just know that my spirits are suddenly lifted. Thank you chemistry for finding pain relievers I can digest and rid the physical pain in my life.


Moving on....


I've tried to vote for the NHL All-Stars, but I couldn't get it to load. I'm not sure if it's just my computer or is anyone else having these problems? I'd like to be able to stuff the ballot box for the Sabres nominated and then two write-ins.


I am truly enjoying "68 seconds with Langston Walker" on the bills website. I especially like in this week's episode how it's all about outtakes and Langston starts singing "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12" from Sesame Street. High Quality Educational Television right there. I'm glad a key part of the Bills OL knows how to count to 12 thanks to Sesame Street.


Antwan Odom #98 of the Tennessee Titans works to get around Langston Walker #68 of the Buffalo Bills at a preseason game at Ralph Wilson Stadium August 24, 2007 Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: