1) I'm obsessed with made up words or phrases or making up my own words or phrases. ie fantabulous, Geez La-loo, I'd be all over that like white on rice, buttkiss, frigga, chillaxin' like a villian, just to name a few.
2) Wally World brand cheesy whale crackers. They are just as delicious as Pepper Ridge Farms gold fish crackers, but a lot less expensive. I think it's $1.77 for a pound box, you can't go wrong there.
3) When things in life just fall into place without even trying. For example you get a phone call with a job offer you weren't expecting and it works out for the better. I love how God works in mysterious ways.
4) The movies "Father of the Bride" and "Father of the Bride Part 2". I love Steve Martin in the movie and what daughter doesn't cherish her dad's undying love and goal to keep her safe and happy at all costs.
5) Sunny days. Maybe it's because this winter has been extremely long in WNY, but I am SO GLAD TO SEE THE SUN! I don't mind the 30 degree temperature as long as the sun is out and it's NOT snowing.
Onto other news, the Bills signing T.O. I'm really not for this signing, I think T.O.'s attitude is too big for Buffalo. Buffalo's a nice, small, quaint city. Our athletes can't have the same attitude as an athlete who play for NYC or LA. It's just not going to work. I also think that reality show that is going to follow him around Buffalo is a joke. Shouldn't he be concentrating on the game, we want to win the Super Bowl this year, not his tv show. Oi! Another example of why I don't think he's suited for our city. Tremendous athletic ability, but I don't think his attitude will fly in this city.
I know that the Sabres being 10th in the division is making things look pretty grime for a play-off push. But I have never given up on a Buffalo team until they are officially out of the play-offs and I'm not about to start now. If I have learned anything from the great band which is known as Journey, I have learned this "Don't Stop Believing" and I will do just that, believe. We won last night, so that's a plus and two points.